Thursday, April 7, 2011

Niko Pix Surface!




So...Here's some photos from...... Niko's Opening...
THis show comes down this weekend...I for one am not over it yet.
Which is highly un-usual,since I'm usually over it once I hang it.
It may be because this show, I hung with Niko himself...Which Rarely happens.
I like to hang show's by myself. It's easier for me to work alone.
But this one Niko helped hang the "Rhino" and the Dragon Surfboard.

Oh so what's with the camera?



That's your loyal Rockstar Framer, fulfilling my Rockstar duties, signing a release form for my interview on that camera (photo credit...Karl the Brit)...seem Niko showed up with his own camera crew, and they interviewed me, and Mrs Niko...the Amazing Mistress V. Von Twistern.
And I don't know who else...


Photo shows Mzzz Von Twistern, in glorious pink, (my favorite color)...
with the Intriguing Maxine...our favorite lady...she'll be showing here in May...all BLACK...........Fabulous!
Another successful show of great, fun art!.....whew...........

1 comment: