Saturday, October 3, 2009

My sick photographer friends...

Being in this type of business all kinds of artistic talents, freaks, and weirdos find me. I am lucky enough to have some really interesting people that I can call my friends. Some of these friends are rather well known photographers...I'll illustrate my collection...
Photog #1- is a renowned free lance photographer who does some really beautiful stuff like...
But he also has this in his mind....


And a beautiful one of me....

Photog #2- is a very successful portrait photographer who does alot of work with animals. But he was also chosen to photograph the Howard Stern wedding this past year... He does beautiful work like this of me...
But if I was ever going to have someone killed, or needed a sick mind for an accomplice I'd be calling him first.

Photog #3- I saved the best for last...This guy is a very well known fetish photographer. He is also an amazing animal and underwater shooter, but it's the fetish subject matter that he's most well known for. He photographs under the name of Razor 7 will be featured here in the gallery for our Halloween show, and let me tell you, I'm admitting to being alittle nervous....
I'm not sure if Greenlawn is ready for this...They're all sick, but they're all some of the best people I've ever met. They would each do anything for me, they all make me laugh till it hurts, and they all appreciate me for the sick-minded, debaucherous, little diva that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment