Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gallery Renovation Continued...

So....anywhooo....
We're still working on the Ripe Art Gallery transformation...to Lemon Lime!
These are shots of the during...





The way it looks in these shots is how my mind felt during the renovation. Scrambled!
I'm also going through, I hate to admit it... an awful breakup...
so this is a true metaphor for how I feel. Upended. Upset. Sad. Displaced. It's all taken apart...
The Backdoor Gallery, which is also my office space was full of Boutique items...
The only thing that felt good was having work by "Honey" Millmann and Nadine Bouler on the walls...Selfishly placed there for my own well being.

But...Here we are turning a corner....


Tomorrow the rest of the place goes back together. I will finish hanging all my press write-ups (which gives me a shot in the arm as I sift through all the articles written about Ripe in the past few years), re-hanging the boutique, and getting the shop back into full work mode.
WHew!....What doesn't KILL me,makes me STRONGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment